The Nevada County Law Enforcement & Fire Protection Council is gearing up for what we believe will be a banner year in 2014 for our organization!
We have just launched our new web site along with a Facebook page and Twitter account in order to better communicate with our wonderful sponsors, benefactors and the Nevada County community at large – who we ultimately serve.
Since 2001, we have contributed well over $650,000 to various agencies in Nevada County which has resulted in much-needed equipment and training for our men and women in law enforcement and fire protection.
Some of the items and training we’ve been able to pay for through our fundraising efforts includes:
- CA State Parks Intoximeters
- Nevada County Fire Chief Wildland Training
- Nevada County Snowmobile/Trailer (Winter Rescue)
- Grass Valley Fire Department Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Washington Fire Department Remodel
- Graniteville Fire Department Fire Truck
- Keeping Kids Safe Program
- Nevada County Search & Rescue Incident Command Trailer
…and much, much more.
We are proud of the work we do and hope that our new foray into online media will create new opportunities to let the public know about our goals and will eventually lead to more donations and sponsorships to help pay for sorely needed equipment, training and more for our local protectors in law enforcement and fire fighters.
Thank you for your support!
Nevada County Law Enforcement & Fire Protection Council