The 2nd Annual Nevada County Heroes Co-ed Softball Tournament 2017
The 1st Annual Nevada County Heroes Co-ed Softball Tournament was held at the Western Gateway Park in Penn Valley on April 23, 2016 and was a great success!! This event was a senior Nevada Union High School project organized by Lilly Pruett. Lilly raised $4,000 for the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Protection Council (NCLFC), nclawfire.org. The funds will allow us to provide further support and assistance to public law enforcement and fire protection agencies located in Nevada County, California. Great job Lilly!! Thank you everyone who helped support this event!!
1ST ANNUAL NEVADA COUNTY HEROES CO-ED SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT
April 23, 2016 at the Western Gateway Park
18560 Penn Valley Drive
Penn Valley, CA 95946
First Game Starts at 9:00 AM
Senior Class Project, Nevada Union High School, Hosted by Lilly Pruett
“This is a senior project to give back to those who sacrifice so much.”
All proceeds will be donated to the Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Protection Council.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (530) 392-2278
For the Nevada County Heroes Co-ed Softball Tournament, you may pick your own teams! You must be 18 and older to participate. At a MINIMUM, there must be three women and seven men on a team. Twelve people is the MAXIMUM per team. If you do not have a team, you can be put on a team that is created for you. Later in the day, there will be a wiffle ball game for any children who wish to participate. Food vendors will be on site and food will be available for purchase.
1. Entry fee is $30.00 to play on a team, (includes a tournament T-shirt).
2. Report at 8:00 AM to check in and get your shirt.
3. If you are interested in sponsoring the tournament, call 530-392-2278 for more information.
4. ALL entry fee checks and sponsorship checks must be made out to: Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Protection Council.
6. Mail ALL payments to: 17865 Jayhawk Drive Penn Valley, CA 95946